Thursday 7 January 2016

100 Word Challenge week #1 by Puga Chan

Finally! My cupcakes are done! Hopefully my certain sibling doesn't ruin them with his new dolls,Or as he calls them action figures. Like I said I just finished them, so I stepped away, just for a moment, to go wash my hands. Though when I returned, there were two little men standing on the top of one cupcake, as though it was a movie scene. “I wonder who did that.” I called my sibling into the room to come retrieve his figures. When he came into the kitchen, took a puzzled look and said “I didn’t put them there."

6 comments:

  1. i have no feed back the story is very creative but other than that i have nothing to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your story, it has a great plot and a nice ending. Make sure there is a new line when someone is speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very creative story pugachun. You have a very good plot. You can add some stronger words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a interesting story, but before publishing you could`ve checked your spelling if eveything was right. Because except, them, you wrote, then. But it`s a really good story, but maybe you should`ve put more powerful words into your story, cause the only powerful word I heard was, puzzled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wait! never mind I re read it and actually you did wright, them.well.....GODD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to do this week's 100 Word Challenge. I enjoyed reading your story. You've used the Photo Prompt well. I wonder who put those action figures on the cupcakes? Keep up the good work.

    Mrs Boyce,

    Ireland

    ReplyDelete